Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "Tom (driver) and his son, Matt, were very fast, efficient and took great care of my belongings as if they were moving their own personal belongings. They were really easy to get along with, had good people skills and connected with us on a personal level which made my move that much better. All around two very good employees! These two play a big part as to why I would promote using a moving service to people. They represented Armstrong very well. To sum it up, GREAT!!!!!!!"
A.S., July 2015
- "Our Move Coordinator has been so helpful throughout the entire moving process. She responded to my questions so quickly and never ignored my emails or calls. She was warm-hearted and she understood how I was so stressed to move. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her help."
M.J., June 2015
- "Kevin Pool is very pleasant to deal with. He's readily available and returns calls/emails very promptly. He is courteous and does not rush the customer through any of the process. Overall I give Kevin high marks for his level of service. Thank you!!"
I.M., June 2015
- "I’m very happy with the packing crew! They did an excellent job and took extra care with packing our home."
R.O., June 2015
- "The packers on our move, Tim and Josh, were awesome!"
J.M., June 2015