Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "Tom (driver) and his son, Matt, were very fast, efficient and took great care of my belongings as if they were moving their own personal belongings. They were really easy to get along with, had good people skills and connected with us on a personal level which made my move that much better. All around two very good employees! These two play a big part as to why I would promote using a moving service to people. They represented Armstrong very well. To sum it up, GREAT!!!!!!!"
A.S., July 2015
- "Our Move Coordinator has been so helpful throughout the entire moving process. She responded to my questions so quickly and never ignored my emails or calls. She was warm-hearted and she understood how I was so stressed to move. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her help."
M.J., June 2015
- "Kevin Pool is very pleasant to deal with. He's readily available and returns calls/emails very promptly. He is courteous and does not rush the customer through any of the process. Overall I give Kevin high marks for his level of service. Thank you!!"
I.M., June 2015
- "I’m very happy with the packing crew! They did an excellent job and took extra care with packing our home."
R.O., June 2015
- "The packers on our move, Tim and Josh, were awesome!"
J.M., June 2015