With decades of experience, our professionally-trained and background-checked crews move thousands of families each year. United Van Lines has awarded Armstrong with its Customer Choice Award and the Better Business Bureau has designated us an accredited company with an A+ performance rating throughout the U.S. Whether moving across town, into a senior living community, or downsizing to a smaller home, customers can move with ease through Armstrong as a single source for all local relocation needs.
- Free estimate
- Move management and planning
- Dedicated move coordinator
- Full or partial packing/unpacking
- Property protection
- Packing materials
- Movement of household goods
- Insurance coverage
- Short/long term storage
- Crating services
- Full service moving options
- Cash-back realty home sale/purchase plans
- Staging and organization
- "You have been a total joy to work with… a complete professional. We are incredibly grateful to Armstrong for so efficiently and compassionately managing our move. It's been a wild ride for us to make this transition… your guidance, knowledge, complete disclosure and competence has made it all quite bearable."
A.W., Ohio to N.C., May 2014
- "My wife and I just wanted to pass along some good words for the two guys that handled our move from University Heights to Shaker Heights. We were very impressed by how hard they worked under less-than-ideal conditions to get the move completed in a timely manner and while taking great care to avoid damaging any items or property."
J.R., Ohio, January 2014
- "Everything was great and the move went off without a hitch. The crew was on time, friendly, and cautious with my belongings."
J.H., May 2014
- "What really (really) wow’ed me was the movers themselves. They get customer service. Professional, friendly. They worked to ease the stress. Everyone from the estimator, to the coordinator, to the moving crew was all exceptionally great."
J.C., June 2014
- "My move coordinator did an excellent job assisting me before, during, and after the move."
A.G., April 2014