Managing Relocation Logistics in Canton, OH
At Armstrong Relocation–Canton our goal is to eliminate the stress of moving as much as we can by handling the logistics of your move. Our team offers extensive services in asset management and warehousing and distribution. We ensure that our customers have access to their belongings no matter the stage or type of relocation.
Regardless of where your assets are located, we offer real-time tracking so you can pinpoint their exact location. We cater to our customers’ needs by offering the following asset management services:
- Asset inventory and security
- Asset liquidation
- Electronic destruction
- Global storage and transportation
- Inventory management and control
- Online asset catalog
- Order tracking
- Project management
Warehousing and Distribution
We also provide storage services allowing our customers not only to store their assets but also to access them as necessary. No matter your storage needs – floor, rack, or vault – we can provide the solution best for you. Our warehouse is maintained to the highest standards in order to meet the demands of all our customers including the industrial, governmental, and healthcare industries. We offer 24-hour monitored security, climate-controlled storage, and fire suppression. Our warehousing and distribution services include:
- Asset tagging
- Bar-coded inventory control
- Blanket wrapping
- Client access
- In-house assembly
- Inside delivery
- Inventory management
- Just-in-time deliveries
- Lift gate delivery
- Project management
With our logistics and other moving services, let us ease the time and effort you put into your move. At Armstrong Relocation – Canton, we strive to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
Give us a call today at 330.497.0077 or request a free quote online.
- "You have been a total joy to work with… a complete professional. We are incredibly grateful to Armstrong for so efficiently and compassionately managing our move. It's been a wild ride for us to make this transition… your guidance, knowledge, complete disclosure and competence has made it all quite bearable."
A.W., Ohio to N.C., May 2014
- "My wife and I just wanted to pass along some good words for the two guys that handled our move from University Heights to Shaker Heights. We were very impressed by how hard they worked under less-than-ideal conditions to get the move completed in a timely manner and while taking great care to avoid damaging any items or property."
J.R., Ohio, January 2014
- "Everything was great and the move went off without a hitch. The crew was on time, friendly, and cautious with my belongings."
J.H., May 2014
- "What really (really) wow’ed me was the movers themselves. They get customer service. Professional, friendly. They worked to ease the stress. Everyone from the estimator, to the coordinator, to the moving crew was all exceptionally great."
J.C., June 2014
- "My move coordinator did an excellent job assisting me before, during, and after the move."
A.G., April 2014