By providing supply chain reliability, Armstrong demonstrates its Credo of “building trust.”
Three generations of continuity of ownership and operating philosophy have generated consistent, reasonable, annual profits each year since 1957. Armstrong’s foundation of fiscal continuity enables investments in functional continuity, resulting in supply chain reliability. Our disaster recovery objectives are to protect human assets, protect informational assets and provide for continuity of operations.
Armstrong employs technology and processes to minimize the impact of a disaster and provide for timely recovery within our existing headquarters facility in Memphis, Tenn. In the event this is not possible, Armstrong operates a redundant data center in Dallas, Texas, enabling any service outage to be restored within two hours.
Additionally, UniGroup has a similar contingency plan to support Armstrong and all agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Should technology or software fail, Armstrong can revert to manual processes. While such an action would impair efficiencies, it could be done until no longer necessary.
Armstrong has contingency plans to resume operations at other locations should such action become necessary. These plans are maintained and tested on a frequent basis.
In the event of a business disruption or disaster that impairs or destroys our physical operating locations, Armstrong has contracted an outsourced supplier to provide all key elements needed to restore operations quickly, anywhere across North America. Elements provided include: temporary mobile or commercial office space; power generation; computer systems and equipment; and phone and Internet communication.
- "Tom (driver) and his son, Matt, were very fast, efficient and took great care of my belongings as if they were moving their own personal belongings. They were really easy to get along with, had good people skills and connected with us on a personal level which made my move that much better. All around two very good employees! These two play a big part as to why I would promote using a moving service to people. They represented Armstrong very well. To sum it up, GREAT!!!!!!!"
A.S., July 2015
- "Our Move Coordinator has been so helpful throughout the entire moving process. She responded to my questions so quickly and never ignored my emails or calls. She was warm-hearted and she understood how I was so stressed to move. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her help."
M.J., June 2015
- "Kevin Pool is very pleasant to deal with. He's readily available and returns calls/emails very promptly. He is courteous and does not rush the customer through any of the process. Overall I give Kevin high marks for his level of service. Thank you!!"
I.M., June 2015
- "I’m very happy with the packing crew! They did an excellent job and took extra care with packing our home."
R.O., June 2015
- "The packers on our move, Tim and Josh, were awesome!"
J.M., June 2015